To be honest, I am not a huge fan of “New Year’s resolutions.” I’m sure we all have high hopes to accomplish certain things in our lives, but I don’t want or need the added pressure that can accompany resolutions. I prefer to re-evaluate things at the new year and set reasonable goals. Here’s what I’ve decided on to kick off 2019:
2019 Reading Goals
- Read 100 books during the year
- Complete these reading challenges:
- Read at least 3 classics during the year
- Read more of what I already own
- Finish series I have begun
- Begin series that have been on my shelves for too long
- Read what I love, unapologetically
- Be more selective about ARCs I request/accept
2019 Blogging Goals
- BE. MORE. CONSISTENT.
- Post at least twice per week
- Review books closer to when I finish reading them
- Interact more in the blogging community
- Learn something new to enhance the blog
I’m trying to keep the goals simple and attainable. Here’s to hoping I achieve everything!
But, what about you? What are your 2019 reading & blogging goals?