Do you have series on your TBR that are unfinished? Confession: I am a serial series unfinisher.
I have teamed up with some of my favorite bloggers — Fiction Fares, Kimberlyfaye Reads, This Bibliophile Life, PNR Book Lover Reviews, Romance Schmomance, The Book Disciple, and I Heart Romance & YA — for a month long reading challenge to help readers tackle the series on their TBRs.
- Runs November 1 – November 30, 2018.
- Use #SlayThoseSeries2018 on social media.
- The goal is to read books from series on your “to be read” list. There is no minimum amount that you need to read. This challenge is just a means of motivation to get it done. (P.S. You also don’t need to exclusively read books from series during the month.)
- Any format counts — print, e-book, or audio is fine!
- Share with your friends!
We are so excited for this challenge and hope you will join in! Be sure you’re following all of the hosts for some added encouragement.
For a bit of extra fun, we have also created a #bookstagram photo challenge and have planned a 24-in-48 style #readathon for the weekend of November 16th.
We will feature challenge photos from #SlayThoseSeries2018 weekly in our Instagram stories, so check out our accounts:
We can’t wait to see how everyone does during this challenge! If you’d like to track your progress, here are some Instagram story highlight templates (a set can be found under my “challenges” story highlight):
So, what am I reading in November?
- After We Fell by Anna Todd
- Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han
- Dreamer by L.E. DeLano
- Independent Study by Joelle Charbonneau
- Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas
- One Dark Throne by Kendare Blake
- Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Royally Matched by Emma Chase
- Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness
- The Heart by Rachel Higginson
- War Storm by Victoria Aveyard
It’s probably a little ambitious, but I’m feeling good about my challenge TBR.
Will you be slaying some series with us? Drop your links in the comments so I can keep up with your challenge!